The Art of Good Food
The Manitoba Museum
190 Rupert Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3B 0N3, Canada
This event has already passed by. Sorry.
Event DescriptionJoin us for a night of creative artistry as a collective of Winnipeg's most talented chefs and artists come together for the 4th annual Art of Good Food fundraiser in support of NorWest Co-op Community Food Centre!
With your support, we can bring the community together and create change--all through the power of good food!
- Ben Kramer - ChefBenKramer.com
- Mandel Hitzer - deer + almond
- Kristen Chemerika-Lew + Kyle Lew - Chew
- Talia Syrie + Aron Epp - The Tallest Poppy
- Kelly Cattani - The Oak and Grain
- Rachel Isaak + Dustin Peltier - Loaf and Honey
- Eric Lee - Red River College
- Cait Richards - Have a Nice Day
- Jessica Young King - Elements Restaurant
- Grant Mitchell + Camille Metcalfe - NorWest Co-op Community Food Centre
- Jessica Hodgson
- Marc Liss
- James Culleton
- Dominika Dratwa
- Jay Cabredo
For information on parking, please click here.
- Business casual