Sorry, this event is overMaybe you were looking for…
The Art of Good Food
The Manitoba Museum
190 Rupert Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3B 0N3, Canada
This event has already passed by. Sorry.
Event DescriptionJoin us for a night of creative artistry as a collective of Winnipeg's most talented chefs and artists come together for the 4th annual Art of Good Food fundraiser in support of NorWest Co-op Community Food Centre!
With your support, we can bring the community together and create change--all through the power of good food!
- Ben Kramer - ChefBenKramer.com
- Mandel Hitzer - deer + almond
- Kristen Chemerika-Lew + Kyle Lew - Chew
- Talia Syrie + Aron Epp - The Tallest Poppy
- Kelly Cattani - The Oak and Grain
- Rachel Isaak + Dustin Peltier - Loaf and Honey
- Eric Lee - Red River College
- Cait Richards - Have a Nice Day
- Jessica Young King - Elements Restaurant
- Grant Mitchell + Camille Metcalfe - NorWest Co-op Community Food Centre
- Jessica Hodgson
- Marc Liss
- James Culleton
- Dominika Dratwa
- Jay Cabredo
For information on parking, please click here.
- Business casual